employment of foreigners in beijing

Posted 2020/3/15

       The Chinese Government allow the spouse of foreign diplomatic or consular personnel or foreign experts in China to, with the content of the Chinese Government and after going through necessary formalities, work with offices of foreign enterprises, foreigners, legal person of foreign groups, international organizations (the UN system excluded), and international NGOs and Chinese companies or privately-owned businesses with foreign investment, or working staff for news agencies of a third country in China.

    If institutes of higher learning in Beijing need teachers, spouses may also apply to engage in short-term (6 months and shorter) teaching activity for free in relevant institutes. With the consent of competent departments in China, they can continue to enjoy privilege and immunities in China.

    If your spouse plans to work in Beijing and has reached a preliminary agreement with the employer, he or she should consult the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Labor and Social Security on the Possibility of obtaining the permit and cannot go through relevant procedures without approval.

Hot Article

Job searchAdvanced