Jobs in Beijing | Shanghai | Tianjin | Nanjing | Suzhou | Hangzhou | Guangzhou | Shenzhen | Dongguan | Dalian | Qingdao | Chongqing | Harbin

Notice for Passport Reissuance of Lost and Damaged Passports for Foreigners (Temporary)

Posted 2020/3/12

I. Application object
Foreigners whose passport or other international travelling document was lost, damaged or stolen during stay in China.
II. Application materials
1.Valid passport and other international travelling documents.
2.Valid Registration Form of Temporary Residenceissued by police office of the foreigner’s local residence or hotel in Beijing.
3.Completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo. Please fill in the application form in black ink or sign pen.
4.Certification for passort loss from the Public Securty Bureau or letter from foreigner’s embassy stationed in China.
5.Other documents for the reissuance see relevant notice.
III. Points for Attention
1.If the original visa has expired before loss report, penalty posessure should be gone through before reissuance.
2.If passport loss certification expires,penalty posessure should be gone through before reissuance. 
3.Once reported loss, stolen, or damaged, the passport or other international travelling documents can not be used in visa application as valid identity document.
(source: Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)

Hot Article

Job searchAdvanced